Thursday, March 02, 2006

my very 1st blog?..


Cool, was looking tru susan, sand and qy's blog.. Very interesting.... I wanna do mine as well....

terrible day, I lost count of how many calls I recieved... I kept repeating and repeating the details of the study.... Well I guess the Newspaper Advert really worked, hopefully we can get the targeted number of subjects soon....

My do do and I had dinner at Kampong days... good soup, nice prawns and the kang kong... Best!!! must bring kor kor, susan qy, liyan and kor kor's kor kor there one day.. then maybe can order set dinner... best!!!!

counting down the days in CTU... yEAH..... soon soon... getting me car on the 7th.... the person better not bluff me again.....

going to iron clothes.... just another bz tiring day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home