Thursday, May 08, 2008

Been really BZ, (hey, seems like I always start my post like that.. keke) School lor wat else? Was at NUH for most of the attachment... Truely understand why dodo says never to be a nurse in NUH... COW it sucked big time... Attachments was never so stressful in my Dip days, Had endless assessments, presentations and ASSIGNMENTS... But thankfully, its all coming to an end real soon!!! Tomorrow, 9th May, 2008, last exam paper off I go, never to step into NYP again!!! (hopefully... keke but of cos I still hope to go back there to attend my grad ceremony lah... that is if I can grad.. fingers cross... kekeke....)

Just came back from a long long day of mugging in the lib, 9am to 8pm, never will I spent so long in that bloody lib again!! sit till my backache! butt also aching, developing sores liao lor!!! After tomorrow, "to hell with dialysis, transplant and ......." Boy never in a million years I thought I will say this but "I'm so looking forward to go back to work, education is tuff, really tuff!!!!

Recieved a call on tuesday, was mugging in the lib for a wed paper, was asked to standby for medical relief in Mynmmar, still waiting anxiously for the confirmation call...

Can't wait to get out of NYP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home