Sunday, May 31, 2009


So I finally graduated, from NYP yet again... Hahaha... if it's not for my dear friend, Ms Yani, I prob not attend.. I mean, sitting tru names and names being called out, walking up on stage, hoping that the MC does not read my name wrongly wasn't the kind of thing I wanna do on my rare off day...

Well, I have my Nursing officer (NO) to thank for too! Really kind of her to let me take Leave at such a short notice... She had to deploy a staff from another ward just so she could let me go for my grad ceremony... She sweet right?... Running around the ward working my butts off isn't that not worthwhile after all... It's these little small gestures that makes one go tru the crappy shit days but would still wanna turn up for work and work even harder!!! Another thing to feel grateful about, the other NO doing the Roaster, very understanding to my school needs too!! Guess what? she granting me Exams leave... Cool!! Feeling really good... Guess I'm begining to see the brighter side of life now...

EXAMS on monday and wednesday... haizzz.... haizzz.... haizzzz... someone pls tell me again why I'm doing this ??? :P








KAren, Yani and moi~~



Thats Ah Lai at the back...



THe few of us that attended the Grad
... Kinda sad, actually... :(




The Part I hated the most for any graduation ceremony.. the Bloody waiting part!!







Finally its over!! and its photo taking time!!!!!





We Supposed to be having reception but erm... we didn't forget to CAM WHORE!!! whahahahaaa.....!!





The place every graduate have to take pic at... :P


And we jump for JOY!!





The gowns were super duper Hot hOt... SO are we!! kekekekekekeee.....



Ok these are Yani's idea, not mine.. wahahahahahahaaa.....!



Karen, the sweety pie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home