Friday, March 03, 2006

counting down the days....

At work,
Tired, Sleepy....
Wanna go home,
Cannot!!????
only 2pm,
When is 5.30pm coming??
Will my do do be late again??
Will I need to wait for him again??
If I'll need to wait, how long??
I like that teddy bear I saw.....
Jason says dun spent money then tells me really very cute....
Cow!!!! really wanna stranggle him....
Hp running out of battery, forgot to charge it when I was on my way to lunch....
1 more week to go, 7 more days...
My stupid agent says I can only get my kelisa on the 7th....
Need to plan properly my handing over....
Miss Chen Ying, with her around time seems to pass faster....
Still trying to figure out wat to buy for susan...
She can really be stubborn....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home