Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My oh mine... was back at work today for the 1st time in 11 months. Many ppl left and many new faces, was told that we had 15 staff that join us. 15, thats alot if you ask me... Had a meet up session wif my Director of nursing today, she's nice, had some update, JCI coming again! hai.. tot can siam.. too bad...



Orientation with my ward sister, stressed "better learn fast and cope fast" being the only one that pass out from advance dip to the ward, many eyes looking at me...



Nice feeling to be walking around wearing my blue scrubs again, the bad point is that I can't say I'm still a student anymore... keke, cannot hide liao...



Had mother's day celebration last Sat, Cow! my family can really make a lot of noise!!

Hazel and Claudia, crazy lot..

And Charles, lets just let the pics do the talking.... :)

After Dinner, my cuzens had a go on the merry go round, all so old liao still..... haii.... kekekekeke.... :P

Went to Vivo to send off my mother on Mon, yah she'll be gone for a month this time, gonna miss her so much... Uncle Ken came along, Baby Jae loves him so much lor, so sticky to him... But I must say, he really knows how to entertain my little monster...

Was at starbucks, and this is wat you get when U feed a baby ice blended coffee...

So we did it again this year... Vesak eve, 3 steps one bow, everytime I'm in the Q, I'll tell myself I'll not do it again but, the next year I'll end up turning up for it...

Ppl went to pray, we went, take pics.. keke so notti....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home