Thursday, July 30, 2009

I dun get it, I seriously do not get it… I am only human, I only get 24hrs a day… I’m not god, I can only do so much… Maybe it was really a bad Idea to take up another degree, maybe I should just quit…

Everyone thinks I live a perfect life, what I say? “U want it, U can have it…” U think I enjoy being in the position I am in now?

There are so many things not within my control, but I choose to abide to my previously made decision. I choose not to quit, but the light at the end of the tunnel, I do not see…

Faith is running dry… Hope is running thin…

Maybe that day, that day where my hormones was driving me, I should have taken the leap, and it would have just ended there, maybe, that would be the best decision that I’ll ever make…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home