Monday, March 06, 2006

I am so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!@#$%^&*^%$#$X><

Her!, I called my car dealer today, ask her what time can I get my car tomorrow? So excited, so happy, so so so... Now so angry!! She said LTA's system got problem@@!!, they changed the system and now got problem registration the car..... so fake!!!! The last time also say the same thing....

So I called LTA... They said no, the system maybe slower but got no problem, still can register cars and can comfirm on the same day somemore!!!!!!
Vomit blood... Big bluffers.. O**ICA*S... remember this name and dun buy any cars from them!!!!!!!!!!

One of my friends just told me that one of the profs got his car liao and he bought his later then me, so whats their problem!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blood boil, blood boil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to CASE if they are not going to give me a good ans.. I so feel like not buying car liao...
So angry So angry!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home