Thursday, February 08, 2007

Jaeden is has jaundice....

My Poor baby Jae has got Jaundice... Hai.. Got admitted to the hos for photo therapy... So sad... wondering what is he doing now... Have the nurses fed him... Is he crying... So sad... I Know it's very comman for chinese babies to have jaundice and get admitted, when I was at raffles, I always tell mothers whom cried that it's very treatable and very comman, but ar, now I really understand lor... Its not the jaundice is the parting from your child....

Feeling really down, Cassand always asked me what's my baby's chinese name is.. Thats the most distressing and depressing thing in my life now, cos some extreamely "smart" person wanted to call my son "ling Yu" (kana the rain...) Ps lor.. who would name a child that?? I dun care what the chinese writting of it differs from what its sounds like... I just dun wan Jaeden to be laughed at by his classmates in school... I dun care if the name will "lead him to become a 'big shot' " later in life... Tell me if one day he comes home telling me mummy I refuse to go to school cos everyone is laughing at my name... How to succed in life like tat.... So good name enough lar, no need to study, no need to teach, no need to work hard, just stay at home shake leg enough to "chen cai" Lar....???
still got suggestion to call "teng chao" (lamp shade) Ps lor can U all just spare me....

I think I'm going into depression soon, I can cry like for no reason lor... The only thing I can think to make myself happy is that I have baby Jae....


1st visit to the clinic for his 1st follow up...(he always like to look a ppl with only 1 eye)...

So diff to get pic of him with 2 eyes opened...


See how notti he is sleeping but showing his notti 3rd finger.. kekeke (ok lar actually its his 4th finger...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home