Sunday, June 25, 2006

bz bz days...

Had been very tired lately (physically).. need some getting used to... no stamina liao.... Running around transferring patients, here there, everywhere... so tired... Sometimes I wonder why I choose to go back, my feet aching, get irritated by ppl, backache, headache practically anywhere can ache one all aching liao.... but hor, its a fullfilling job lar....

I miss going for KTV with the gang... hai.. really need to do that soon...!!!
I finally got to eat Ah Long's frog's again... hehe now no need to go so far.. yishun got liao.... Chatted wif susan.. wha.. nowadays ar she beri beri bz.. Very hard to meet up wif her..
Me off tomorrow!! haha can sleep till late late.....
Me in my scrubs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home