Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wha.. It has been a month!!!

Time Flies... (Hmmmm dun noe how many thousands of times have I used this 2 words....) Cow it had been 1 month since I updated my blog... Not Lazy lar... Just BZ BZ BZ... Ai, try being a full time employee and a full time house wife... Not easy hor....
lets see whats new in my life... kekeke I changing work place again... hahahahaha... DO DO hor... Well been here seen stuff.... enjoyed Life and now its time to work hard and make some preparations for my future....
Well I'm not contented just being a staff nurse U noe.. Theres more things to learn and see out there...
How I wish I can go overseas to work for a while... (Quite inpossible lar.... got commitments... so sad hor....)
Will be working on shifts again.. Dun noe if I'll still have time to update my blog.... boooo hoooo so sad.....
Will be wearing scrubs... YEH!!!!!! hopefully I wont look too fat in it....
I really need to go on holidays soon!!!!
By the way anyone knows of a decent high paying but short working hours job??!!!! hahahahaha in my dreams maybe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home