Sunday, March 12, 2006

I pray that it all goes well tomorrow..

They said I can get my car tomorrow... Hopefully I do..

Susan, Liyan Roy, and QY + LY's baby.. SO cute u noe.. I got to feed himm keke.. of cos not breast milk lar!! Like as if I have any... hahahahaha...
I cooked vege, potato chicken soup.. and Do Do cooked fish.. keke big feast...


Guess what we did later.. Majong!!!!!! hahaha with lots of jokers.. 1st we started with 4, then 8 then haha everyone was just too focus on getting a jokers we throwed in 16 of them hahahaha.. played till 5 am in the morning.. can U believe no cash just pure fun... really its better then wining cash!!!

My do do is on call today.. Me alone.. Sleepy already...

I when to guan ming San today to help folding paper lotus.. they need 1 millon for vesak day... thats alot.. and its not really that easy to fold...

Brain not morking anymore.. need to shut down and sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home