Friday, March 10, 2006

Dun noe what U have done to deserve this..

My last day at work was fine.. Relieve... so Shiok passing over everything, no need to bother about it any more!!! wat more can I ask for right...

Still need to go back on monday to return the White coats.. so silly i've already packed it in a bag, but I forgot to bring it to work today...

I cried... was too angry, just too angry.. I called D*****n, the woman that is selling the car to me, she said she was in a meeting and hang up on me, She HUNG up on me!!!!!!!!!! She was the one that could not deliver but she showing attitude on me... COW!! what has this world come to.....?????? Dun understand lar... feeling very down now...

My place is in a mess, guess I'll need to clear it up this week end...

Looking foreward to my new working place.. hopefully its a better place....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home