Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hai.. me bought La la to make me feel better....

Well, I still can't get my car, and the person didn't bother to call only till I called her then se tells me that the car will be registered tomorrow..... And i still dun noe when I can get it..... ANGRY....

Whats their problem?? See 2 things we've learnt, 1) Never buy a parallel imported cars (cos u can't find the parts when u need to repair them) and 2 )never buy a car from a dealer!!! especially from OMNICARS.... Cos they can deliver what they promise......

Just to make me feel better I finally bought La la, the polar bear, jason told me not to buy...

This is my La la...

Soft cuddlely cute so loveable!!!!!!!! How to not buy it?? left one when I went to the pharmacy a little dirty.. only after i paid, Jason came with cleaner one so i changed other (of cos I told the cashier lar!!!!)


1st pic taken with my phone

Ok, Now tell me why U need to bring your cam everywhere when U can take nice pic and upload to ur com....

Keke Now showcasing the 1st picture i took on my new phone.. Cool ai....

I love my do do, but of cos he sometimes can really get on my nerves....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home