Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I am Still angry.....

Guess what?, I went down to see the car Dealer yesterday... Scolded them like anything.. So angry.. going down there again today to see that woman again.. so a**hole one... she better give us a very good answer, if not she'll get hell from us again......

Went for badminton after confronting them, felt so good after giving them a piece of our mind... brought Xavier and bryan there along, Shuanna and darlin too.. Liyan was there, susan.... Played one game pairing with CS, super stressed, scared kena hit by him... in the end still lost lar... i think i wanna give up playing in the court altogeher already....

Do Do was playing with Shuanna... hahaha so funny.. CS's mummy asked me that one your husband ar? so cartoon one... hahahahahaha.... Shuanna also so cartoon cos she doesnt really know how to play.... Should have taped them.... Kor kor's kor kor thought Shuan was the maid hahahahahahahahahaha super do do.....

Then we went for super as usual... and I got drunk... kekekekekekekeke... all dun let me drink... so bad.... everytime i only go there and eat... only time I can get drunk and they dun let me... so sad....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home