Sunday, April 16, 2006

eating... eating and more eating...




Said I wanted to try to loose some pounds last week but in the end I landed up eating more..... hai.. guess I too stress....


Guess what this is.....

My 1st sinful act...


Royce Chocolate.... and I wonder how much calories one piece of this wonderful wonderful rich milk smooth chocolate has.....
Erm... just for the record, I ate 95% of it... kekeke...




Then on thursday, do do brought me to this nice place just behind NUH.. And all those time I never knew it even exsited... Very nice place, lake in front of the rest' some more..... Pool table nice lighting, superb ambience.... and of cos mouth watering good Foodddddd........


st I ordered a mocktail... No choice, my do do post call so need to drive, so he can sleep in the way back..... really nice u noe....

Keke.. me enjoying lar!!!!


Then comes main course...... my dodo ordered the chicken burger... well it had a nicer name.. I just couldnt remember the name.. hahaha... I had the lamb kebab wrap... so juicy, no "sheepy"smell so tender... so so so SOLID lar..... with favored fries too...!!!! reminds me of the mac "shake shake"fries..... so goooodddd......

Okok... my wrap doesnt look very temping!!! but ps lor.. wrap wat of cos its white... mar.. its the taste not the looks that counts lor......

Do Do had some friends over for lunch on Good friday... I cooked.... After that, I had this crazy Idea to go check out the mindcafe... keke had to call susan and QY to ask where it was.... Had to park @ sunshine plaza cos there wasnt any lot in the open air area... well something struck me, I had to try something here but hor just couldnt remember wat.... Well darlin had to use the wash room so I wandered around..... AND guess wat there it was.. the ever famous black black sauce wantan mee........!!!!!!! orrrrrrrr... now I remember... kekekekeke..... well we tried it lar... really nice... kekeke too bad didnt take any pics.... (erm... scared ppl think we crazy mar... eat noodles also wanna take pics....)

Had loads of fun at mindcafe.. and Guess wat we chose to play.. monoploy lor... COW 2 ppl, keke got so many games but we chose monopoly... hahahaha but really fun to hope and pray that my dodo land on my area with hotels on it hahahahahahahahahahahahhaa.... must get more friends to go there the next time......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home