Saturday, April 08, 2006

what Ive done this week....

Did my orientation this week... Hmmm... whenever I wanna change my job remind me that I'll need to go for orientation... BORING!!

But then can end early and go for good dinner... With good friend of cos!!

haha.. our left overs.....



Dessert time.......

enjoying.... Yum Yum!!!!

My do do on call again... hmmm seems like every time he's on call, keke I'll write blog....

SHuanna birthday... went to celebrate at fisher's man village... Crabs... with hazel and claudia... keke lots of fun as usual .. Claudia's crap... cannot take it...

Life at Raffles is still the same.. getting hang of things now...

I think I need to loose some weight.. kekekeke hahaha... got wedding dinner on the 22nd... kekekekeke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home