Tuesday, June 20, 2006

a "new"me



This is me!! I went to cut... Dye and Wash me hair..hahahah... black, so I dun have to keep worrying about recoloring again and again... Sat there for so bloddy long lor... I dun really enjoy going to the salon... cannot fall asleep cos I scared malu, fall off the chair... Sit till my butt also sore.. then they keep washing and washing my hair.. scratching and scratching until i need to ask the lady to stop... Then they start asking if U wan this or that, wanna try this or that... Aiyo.. I anything one lar.. but then scared I will turn out to look horrible ... Ai, I still need to go out and see alot of ppl one leh...

The stylist ask me wanna cut fringe not.. and I was like nearly 5 years never had short fringe liao lor.. but hack lar.. die then die lar... haha.. and it turn out to be like this... erm honestly speaking not really used to it lor...

Went to Pasa malam with kelly the boys and my ma.. Kel say I look ugly... then asked Bryan ugly not.. and guess wat Bryan said... "Yah"... Win liao lor... (no lar I think kel just jealous that she cannot take black hair.....hahaha Trying to make myself feel better...)

My do do says nice... but then his idea of beauty very diff from others ... (haha thats why choose to marry me mar....) keke... he ar now sleeping on the couch.. ask him to go in the room dun wan... wanna watch soccer.... Where got ppl interested in soccer can watch soccer till fall asleep one...??? mY do do ar.. really do do lor...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home