Wednesday, May 24, 2006

my new work place...

OK... Me back at where it all started... place where the most ppl die or recover in a day... 3 shifts uniform (well now scrubs) needles syringes and medicine.... Cool... Still trying to get the hang of things... Really happy to see the ppl I missed the last couple of months....

My scrubs are over sized.. But then its really funny cos I'm wearing a xxs.. I mean how big is a person in UK????? COW... and cos they dun have enuff supply.. I'm currently wearing a size S pants.. I walk around worrying that my pants will drop if I walk too fast... COW so annoying lor..

I went back I realised so many ppl are pregnant... Wha... even those whom I least expected.... kekeke so scary but happy too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home