Sunday, June 04, 2006

Its finally over!!

Ok.... Thank god it's finally over, he did his exams on sat.... Great!!,end to my agony... HAhahahaha and I made him make it up by, making him pay for my great singapore sale experience... kekekeke... actually i didn't buy much lar....
Went to the PC fair... And boy was there lots of ppl... got myself a new but cheap key board... (dun really like typing using the laptop keyboard....not comfortable..) and a 4 port hub.... all cheap cheap stuff lar... keke keep the rest of the cash mar.... and I finally got my Changjin DVD, yeh!!! no need to speed home after afternoon shift to catch my (for now) fav show!!!!
After the PC show... guess where we went?? Book fair was just on the lower level and he had to check it out.... hai... He bought Archie comics, and some other fengshui, sun zhi bing fa books.... yah.. books again lor... but quite interesting leh.. all come in English comic form... I'll read them too!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home