Wednesday, May 31, 2006

hmmm.... i feel so isolated...

Ok, I really really hate it when my do do has to do his exams... he's like totally in his own world!!!! It's bad enuff that I'm in a new place working with new ppl, and when i come home... hai..... would someone just like strangle me?? please....

I'm tired.. really tired... I got him to buy a new printer, should be so exciting right?? but ... no.... nothing... I dun feel anything usually I'll be very excited.. now I'm just looking at it...

Washing my clothes.. lots to do then I'll need to iron them, fold them... blar blar blar... I becoming more and more like ar soh leh.. die....

I wanna go shopping!!!!!!!! I wanna go orchard, bugis, everywhere!! anywhere.... but do do dun wan.... hai.... life so boring!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home