Saturday, June 17, 2006

Haii...

I Just realised that I wont get any bonus... (erm.. actually keke Noe long time ago lar... only now then feel the pinch!!) So I did some caculation... thank god till not that bad.. not that much of a lost.. although won't get bonus next month, but on the long run I still didn't lugi....

Wanted to go for Sakura buffet but dodo came home late.. haii... not worth it, so went for coca steamboat instead!! Been so so so so so so so so (u get the point:) ) lomg since I had coca steamboat... the fish glue.. the special chili sause... the dumplings..... and the soup..... BAGUS.... keke really enjoyed myself.. wanted to take pics but my do do said ppl will look lar.. who will take pics during steamboat buffet.... Yah erm... we do!! her!! angry!! But really enjoyed the food!!!

Then went shopping... parked the car at taka.... We walked from taka to ck tangs... then back.. hoping to find something for a wedding dinner next week but no luck... Landed up buying my pair of sissors and my pen... But guess how much carpark fees was... $7.88 COW... hai... I should have known better right backside itchy lar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home