Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tabuleh tahan my baby boy....

Baby Jae notti noe... Making me very shag... kekeke.. His feeding timing differs from the norm... ppl 3 hourly feeding he 2 hourly feeding one lor... Fomula feeding some more, and then take so little... hai... Well I guess his stomach smaller then other babies (I Actually wanted to spell it as babys, so silly...)

Susan came over for visit today.. Trashed everything to her... Whaaaaa.... Feels so much better lor... Thanks a millon Pal!!! I really needed to talk to someone... Ur visit really means alot.. TQ TQ...
Guess wat she brought me... Her ever famous pork floss crips lor.... Arrrrrrggggggg....... But but but I cannot eat...... Boooo Hooooo Hoooo.... so sad... Susan U good I will remember this for life... (hahahahahah)

Kelly came over today with Xavier too... then they when out to do a some new year shopping... Xavier so sweet made his mum, got baby Jae a little hat so cute leh...

Ok now for some pics of my little darling....



This was from yesterday... his Discharged... Yeh.... Still as sleppy as usual...

Erm.. notti baby got notti parents mar.. when shopping for his stuff a bit.. (shiiii dun tell anyone hor...)

is that a smile??

See so notti.. ask him to smile he make monkey face....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home