Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Reminiscing

Was doing some packing these few days... Clearing out my storeroom, looking @ all the old stuff that I packed and never unpack since my move over to my own place...

Guess what I found... MY OLD Dairy... kekeke, was really fun reminiscing about old times.. Secondary school days, poly days... And I nearly forgot that I wrote down stuff about my dodo.. How we met, things we did as colleagues... Really sweet...

I found my old photo album too... Looking at the pics really brought back sweet sweet memories...

Remember these??


I wonder what's she doing now... married or not... mother like me and liyan already??



Ai.. I can't even remember who he is.... hahaha...



Trust me at that point in time.. I so wanted to be in this pic lor, but instead I was the photographer... so sad.. haha..



Well at least Fukai took a pic with me...


All look so sleepy after the bus ride... Really miss the majong session... and throwing the rubbish into the sea haha...

Then I got to know my dodo...



Outside breeks.. MS, even before it got renovated.. wah.. so long liao hor...

Ok this i cannot remenber liao.. its like someone's birthday right.. then I need to go for night shift after that...

This is me with my SIM pals....

Then there was liyan's wedding...

Spot me spot me.....

Really fun looking and trying to remember where the pics where taken....

To all my friends out there... I LOVE U... Hugs and Kisses....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home