Saturday, June 09, 2007

my update on all the places I went recently but didn't had time to post.............


1st Stop, GV Gold Class...

K... This place I must recomend... GV Gold class... I think everyone should try this once in their lifetime... Once in a while must treat urself mar... 1st U get free flow drinks in the lounge... Can talk talk, rest rest before the movie.... Then U can choose a 3 course meal and eat while u watch the movie.... Like 1st class plane seats, the couch is so huge can sit 2 ppl lor, not only can put up ur legs, lie down also can lor... Blankets included!!... All I can say is MUST TRY!!!





Ok, never bring cam lar.... pic taken from my phone.. not very clear...



Waraku...

Actually went to Central @ Clark Quey some time back, but didn't had time to write anything about it... The last occassion when to the Main resturant, just today went to the Pasta de Waraku... Must try Must try!!!




My fatty and darlin...





The food!!! The sauce good lor... But hor the pasta is better...




Presenting... Pasta de Waraku....





The Food is really worth trying but hor.... waiting time quite long lor... thats why... We had to entertain BB Jae...




Finally....

Mini Salad (keke.. whats left of it lar...) Plain water also so fancy.... haha...



Erm... pardon me, but hor I forgot the names of the dishes liao... This is a really tasty very good CHICKEN and PRAWN baked pasta, the sauce really creamy lor... With melted cheese on the top... Heavens.... The prawns very fresh.. the chicken, roasted before.... A must try dish!!!!!

Cream sauce bacon pasta... nice but I still prefer the previous one...

Tomato sauce based pasta with sausage and pepper... Quite nice also...

Ok even if U dun eat anything... Please please please try this... this TIRAMUSU thingy really GOOD lor.... SUSAN, this one... U CANNOT MISS!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home