Wednesday, April 25, 2007

(can't think of a title... part 5)

Sorry for the long wait… Was BZ with baby Jae (as usual… Nothing new… keke)

So, erm… Right, The self fulfilling prophecy, this statement also alters how one behaves towards another person. In a similar way, (for example,) person A might have an idea that Person B dislikes him, therefore interact with person B in a hostile manner. While B might not genuinely abominate person A, but due to A’s unfriendliness, B reacted in a similar way, thus proving A’s assumption.

This theory is not difficult to understand… Well, if I think u don’t like me, why should I give a damm about U right??

So let us now link the 2 theories, (do u see light now??? Feel enlightened??? Haha…) Well maybe, just maybe, that my 1st impression evaluation was inaccurate, maybe, just maybe, because of the self fulfilling prophecy, I didn’t behave in a way I should… Maybe, everything was just a big misunderstanding…. (Well, of cos I hope so too lar, but hor… I dun noe… lets just keep it as maybe….)

So let me now share with U guys what comes after….

Hmmm… recall, recall….

CNY eve, dun remember which year, (Still not married)… So I tried again…
I even made yu sheng, prepared it nicely, told myself… Be nice, be nice, for the sake of my dodo…
Reached there, everything was alright, little conversation, (but I guess no conversation means no conflict…) Time to eat, everyone sitting around the table, except for some important person, Mr. little bro…. Well ppl let me ask u hor, pardon me if I’m wrong, erm… but what’s the whole point of having a reunion dinner? To have dinner TOGETHER right?? Ok fine! I’m not part of the family yet, but then at that point in time I’m still a guest right, so shouldn’t someone show some manners by just getting his butt out, sit at the table and eat something???... He had to be asked and asked to come out of the room… Guess what important thing he was doing?? Playing on the play station that I bought for my dodo… (its like double angry lor…) But then I still behave like nothing wrong lor...
I was so angry, I was prepared to walk into the room and “ask” him personally to join us for dinner. I was so prepared to show my nasty self…. But then, I told myself.. Tahan… Tahan….

So what did I do? : Just smile and ate…
Lesson learnt: Never make Yu Sheng U noe U won’t get to eat…

So when U think I’ve only got problems with bro, sis joins in the fun….
It was the meet the parents dinner, a get to know each other’s parents and the declaring that we will be tying the knot… Dinner at some seafood restaurant at east coast. Actually only my mummy was with me, and his whole entire family was there (ok, that’s not the point)… So right after dodo said “blar blar blar next V Day” which was in a couple of months, I get dear sis saying… “Oh, so U guys are getting married next V Day ar???” (in a very surprised, unbelievable, disapproving manner…) And I was like… Need to ask until like that or not… Didn’t ur brother just told u that?? (ok I was kinda upset lor…) But my dodo just when “Yah” still smiling…
Maybe I was being too sensitive, maybe I was just misreading the signs… maybe…

2nd incident..
His dad had to fly overseas for some business thingy, so I followed dodo along, (he asked if I wanna go, so not to disappoint him, I went, bringing Bryan along…) So, with Bryan, I had to sit behind… Hmm… how to explain leh… ok… So we reached their block downstairs, sis was already there, but dun noe dad was doing wat, so we were waiting for him (no prob with waiting…) While waiting for dad, sis sat in the front seat… (no prob with that too….) In normal circumstances, if my dodo is sending his dad, he should be driving right? dad should sit infront, and sis should sit behind with me and Bryan right?? But NO! Even after being asked by my dodo several times for her to sit behind, she refused to… So in the end, his dad had to drive himself to the airport, with his daughter sitting beside him and dodo sitting with me… Erm… so now I have some infectious disease is it???

So wat did I do? : Nothing…
Lesson learnt: Dun bring Bryan along…

To Be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home