Monday, April 09, 2007

He's smiling and cooing now...

My dear baby Jae, has learnt how to smile more often and coo (Baby talk)... He loves to do it with my daddy, hmmm... makes me a little jealous... whenever my dad carries him or talks to him, he always smile... I think even do do is a little jealous too... haha...

Went to malaysia yesterday, baby Jae's 1st trip out of the country, was sitting in his car sit infront, in between my dad and me, everytime there's a red light my dad will turn to him and baby talk him then he'll smlie and talk back... so cute... so sweet...

Was introduced to this autentic Japanese buffet resturant @ Sun tec recently by my crazy sister and cousins... Checked it out and it was really GOODDDDD...... Even my do do is hooked... Alaska snow crabs... The freshest raw salmon, Seafood.... Paper steamboat.... and the list goes on and on.... Pure indulgence for japanese food lovers.... and the crabs... heavens!

Just for an update... My carefree days will be over soon... Will be starting work officially on 2nd or May... So goodbye to my cross stiching, sleep @ 3am and wake up @ 1pm days....






My cross stiching... Still a long long way to complete...







My baby Jae, finally smiling at the camera...




And this, never failed to light up my day...

This is him with his dummy... he ar very silly one can never keep it in his mouth, need to hold for him...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home