Thursday, March 08, 2007

little Jaeden went for jab...



My baby Jae went for his 2nd dose of Hep B yesterday... Must say he quite brave lar, cried only when the needle went in.. Then after little hushing, stop liao... Got a bit cranky after that, but thank God he didn't develop any fever..

After that his daddy wanted to go to the IT show.. Aiyoh.. U should see the jam.. So so so so long lor.. took nearly 30 mins to find somewhere to park.. We had to park at MS... Knowing that there will be a crowd at the show I decided to go shopping with Jaeden, dun wanna go squeeze with so many ppl... Do do took a long long time lor... But I had fun walking around myself... Go shopping with do do always rushing one...

I got to check out the new MS.. and nearly got lost hahaha.. Best find, the huge Kiddy palace, SO cool, really enjoyed checking out all the baby stuff...



My baby, always frowning...

Finally got one pic when he's luffing...

Brought him out with Shuanna and ken.. keke we has cafe cartel'...

Him just yesterday... Fatter liao hor...

His big nose is still a toking point haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home