Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The last days of March 2007..

I've not been blogging... Ha Ha.. was too BZ having my eyes stuck to the TV, watching Greys anatomy, 1st was season 2, was surfing the net, and there's always missing episodes... So I went and rent the whole DVD collection... I had to pay a deposit of 84 bucks!! But then it only cost me $16 to watch it lar... Was spending so much time on the TV that my DO DO had to drag me to bed... Keke I guess I still a TV addict...

Was back at my mum's place last SAT, Grandmas birthday... All her friends came erm.. all her singing KAKIs, i mean... Was asked to play MAjong with my Aunties, Can't concentrate with all the noise lor, I think the whole of woodlands can hear them... Luckily, My Uncle came and took over me... Brought my DVDs over to my mum's place too, so Charles saw them, he said "if u think season 2 is good, season 3 is even better.." He watched it from the net.. So thats wat I did for the last few days.. I had 2 comps running haha... so by the time I finished 1 episode, the next one will have finished loading on the other comp...!!!! SO CLever right... HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home