Friday, April 20, 2007

(Can't think of a title... part 1)

Haven had time to blog for a while…. No, Grey’s Anatomy wasn’t the culprit…

Baby Jae, had been demanding a lot of attention lately, hmmm… I guess he can sense that mummy will be going back to work soon… Well that’s what I’ve been telling him every night, telling him that he needs to be a good boy, so that great-grams won’t be to worn out taking care of him…

Trying to work out some people relationship thingy too… All started with a blog entry… Big hoo haa… But I must say I admire this person that wrote so dauntlessly… Before I continue, I 1st need to clarify…

The contents of this series is purely my sentiment… Not intended to provoke, castigate or agonize anyone. Most importantly I’m not asking for commiseration, neither am I self-pitying.

Why do I commend this person? (Well some of my closest friends would be cursing and swearing at me, if by this time our ordeal had not been settled… Ps dun, I love U all…)
She has the courage to audaciously make animadversion on her BF’s family.
After reading her blog, I can’t help but think about my own issues…

Let’s see, when did it all begin… Ok, got it…
I remembered vaguely it was a dinner with the parents and brother at Taka, at that point, we were not married… After dinner, brother needs to go ATM, so we went, darling and I was walking in-front, I guess being a new couple, he got carried away, he was tickling me on the way from the restaurant to the ATM… And guess what… When parents and I were alone waiting for both brother and darling to attend to their banking needs, I get this “you need to discipline him, sometimes he gets out of hand, doesn’t behave the way he should, HE IS SOMEONE WITH STATUS U KNOW, NOT LIKE US.” How should one feel if this was said to him/her? (well I was pissed…)

What did I do?? Smile and nodded…
Lesson learnt: Dun go to ATM after dinner….

Then there was this time, Dim sum at a “long-established” restaurant (well actually I wanted to say erm… not so high class place lar, but then ppl will think that I feel tat I’m very high class, only dine at expensive places, which I DUN!!) Why do I have to specify “long-establish” read on, U’ll understand…
So we’re at this restaurant, parents, bro and bro’s GF. Sat down at the table, Teapot, glasses, plates, chopsticks, spoons, all in front of me… So if U were me, wat would u do? Pour tea into glasses and distribute to everyone lar! (Well at least to me that’s the right and polite thing to do, since everything is right in front of me right?…) So I picked up the tea pot and attempted to pour…. Guess what I got??? A hand almost covering the spout of the teapot preventing me to do so… That hand then took over the teapot, using the tea to rinse everything in front of me, all these actions happened without any verbal communication, and no eye contact… Erm… pardon me but hor, places that I go for Dim Sum, (except for Malaysia), the above actions are not required!!! Ps lor, this is SIN JIA PO lor… How the hell would I know I need too do that… OK, so I was ignorant, but U could at least open your mouth, use verbal communicating to ENLIGHTEN me….

So what did I do??? Nothing…
Lesson learnt: Never go to places to have Dim Sum, other then the ones you had with Susan…

Then this, after listening to a friend working so hard to make ends meet, and her son not doing anything to help out, I got angry and vented on my friendster’s profile… And what did I get?? One will be thinking that my friend’s son will come after me right?? WRONG!! Instead I get “dear old bro” SMSing funny msg to my dodo… Saying stuff like “give me back my phone bills”, “trying hard to make something out of something”, ‘at this point in time not possible but will try very hard to make U proud or something’, (Dun remember liao lar) All I can remember is wat comes after, those funny SMSes scared the hell out of my dodo, he was post call.. But he set off driving from one end of the country to the other end looking for bro. Cos he refuses to reply to his SMSes and refuses to pick up his calls… Dodo was so worried that bro would volunteer himself to some 3rd world country to fight the war, in order to get more $$$$..... Sounds so drama right, sorry hor, it happened… So finally dodo got hold of him on the phone, asked him wat happened and when he told him that the remark was intended for my friend’s son, guess what was his story… “Someone from my camp saw her profile… Now they are all talking bad about u, saying that U are incapable of supporting my education expenses….” WHa… Now he is protecting his big bro… Accusing me of making a bad name for my dodo.. how low, how childish…
Erm, excuse me, 1st things 1st, His camp ppl doesn’t know dodo… So how can they know me? (the rest of it I dun think I need to explain more…) When dodo and I talked about this incident recently, he accidentally said “not possible, his camp ppl dun noe me”
Well I guess at that point when I asked him wat actually happened, he sounded like he believed his bro’s story 100%, was just to not make matters worst…

So wat I did I do at the time I was accused?? Got angry with my dodo of cos!!… For being so gullible….
Lesson learnt: If U wanna come up with some story to cover up, ps come up with one that makes sense….

To Be continued……

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home