Friday, April 20, 2007

(can't think of a title... part 2)

Before I continue…. Ps take note:

This series of (can’t think of a title) is intended for a group of friends trying to better understand each other…

So if you are a “passer-by” a.k.a someone who dun know head, dun noe tail about our situation, Ps read this series like a story book…

To all, Ps have an open mind to what you are reading… Ps dun jump into any conclusion before finishing the entire series… I sincerely urge you to complete the series before making any comments…

For the benefit of those who did not get to read this:

“Yes I judge, I’m like U too, I’m no saint, I’m just a humble human being that has abundance emotions that I cannot control…
Everyone judges, I do not think that there is anyone in this world that doesn’t. When you wrote, “she has no right to judge a person too!” Aren’t U judging her? I’m not arguing who’s right or wrong, all I’m saying is that whether one likes it or not, claims he/she does it or not, everyone judges, it’s a natural thing… It’s the consequences that is of importance… It’s doesn’t matter if one judge correctly or not, what matters is how it affects someone, how it affects one’s behavior after the judgment…”

“Everyone has a right to like or dislike someone, we can all dispute till the cows come home that if it is right to show it… There is no right or wrong answer…”

“Yes, a blog is a place for one to grumble, to express one’s feeling freely… I too own a blog… But please do understand that by writing a blog, one is allowing others to know how he/she feels, and at the same time allowing others to form their own opinions about each entry…
Like it is a freedom for one to write, it’s also a freedom for the reader to have assessment to what he/she is reading…
A blog is not private, anyone can gain assess to it, unless that assess is taken away by the owner…
I enter each blog entry knowing that someone is reading it, I write about happy things, sad things, feelings, thoughts, anything under the sun, but most importantly knowing someone is reading it… Why insert pictures to blog? We insert pics to share… A blog is a place of sharing, to people one may or may not intend to… But when it is on a blog, it is no longer private…
Words… The same words can mean so many things… Communication does not only involve saying something, it’s also the way one says it, the tone of voice, the volume…
When one is writing, one uses only words… But pure words can mean different things to different ppl… “I Hate U!” Said in an angry tone means so much different when one says it in a joking manner… Words on a computer screen now depends purely on how the reader interprets it, it becomes very subjective… And misunderstanding do occur…”

Must clarify and clarify, if not later I get bombed until like no body’s business….

To be continued….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home