Wednesday, May 23, 2007

(can't think of a title.... The end)

Sorry for the long wait….
(Deepest apologies to Sand, keke yah lar U right lar, when I get back to work, Sure got no time to write blog one…)

I hope that I did not bore U too much with the previous entry….

I guess now U guys should have a better understanding on how we, the complex human beings deals with a situation. We really have a lot of conflict within ourselves then we think… And being females, the conflict is greater and we females have a harder time dealing with the emotions and maybe guilt that follows the actual action we choose…

So, what is the right thing to do? And Doing the right thing; is now no longer as simple as it seems….

CAN WE NOW UNDOUBTEDLY SAY THAT: WHAT WE FEEL IS THE RIGHT THING THAT ANOTHER PERSON SHOULD DO, IS REALLY RIGHT????

So, is it right to judge another person?
Id will say, nothing wrong… it's everyone’s right…
Super-ego will say, what right do U have???…
But what will Ur Ego say????

Back to my personal experiences…

I admit, I don’t have a good relationship with my in-laws… Is it my fault? Is it theirs’?

All I can say is that I’ve tried so many times to follow Mr super-ego, be it to please my dodo or to just try to do the right thing… But after so many times of hurtful response, I can no longer do it… I’m only human….

For me, the last straw was about naming BB Jae… Having to deal with my hormones after my delivery is already hard enough…
Many will say it’s just a name, he’s just being concern about the baby…
But it’s not! No one should cross the line…. No one should just assume the role of naming someone else’s child, disregarding a mother’s right to name her own son, no one should just think that he could do a better job and not even ask for opinion from the mother… It’s the cruelest thing anyone can do…

To Fid,
Don’t give up yet… I’ve known my husband since I was 19, and I have only given up, now… For someone U dearly love… It’s worth it… At least at the end of the day, U can say, U sincerely tried… Maybe if u tried harder, U won’t go down the road I went…
I believe it is hard on my dodo as well, he being caught in between… Similarly, it’s hard for Kor too…


To Kor,
The worst thing U can do to Fid is to tell her that she is reading the signs totally wrong… U need to accept the fact that there could be a reasonable doubt. When U just say, “no lar, ur just being sensitive” (or something similar), (maybe to try to make things better…) it just makes her feel that u dun trust her… And don’t try to make up excuses, it just worsens the whole scenario…
(believe me… dodo always says I’m just being sensitive, he trying to stay neutral… It really hurts….)

This is the end of my blog series…. I hope by now everything is back to the way it was…

Just something to add…
My blog will soon no longer be a public blog… I have came to know that maybe some people, that I have not intended to share my joy, may be silently enjoying my BB Jae’s pics…

For those people,
I’m not sorry about what I’ve shared in the above blog series… If U think that what I’ve written is a total made up story, then the more U shouldn’t be bothered by it… For what he did, (nearly caused BB Jae to loose his mother at a tender age…) I do not think U deserve to enjoy BB Jae…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home