Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So Yes! It's 2010! Wonder what gotten into me today, decided to check out blogs instead of my usual FB... WoW! My last entry, AUG last year! Blame FB! not me! :P I guess I've been spending far too much time on FB than I should... Need an update of me? FB better then a phone call... WHahahahahahahahaaa....

2009 been very eventful... Been eventful seen 08' I supposed.... TIME HEALS... I shall always remind myself... All said, God's still good to me... New found friends, lovely old ones... New found prespectives... I'm still well taken cared of... Utterly grateful...

What will 2010 bring? I'm full of anticipation... Planning to move on... But where can I go? "Devine intervention"... I still believe I'll be "told" when the time is right...

How can I ever not mention my little Jae... As notti as ever, as nerve racking as ever, as cheeky as ever, as sweet and loving as ever.... He's growing up too fast and too soon... For better or worse, forever my little darling...

No New Year's resolution for me... Taking each day at a time... Come what may...

Nothing much to look forward to either... Come what may...

Well, still sincerely hoping for a better year ahead tho... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home