Friday, October 24, 2008

POst night.. counting down... 3 more nights to go before my rest days... Hai... I think I'm not a perm night person, I wonder how some ppl can do perm nights for like ages... My night went well, no admissons, and my pt's a "touch me only when I say so uncle" so yah... all I really did was to monitor him and chart his parameters... Well at least he asked to be sponged @0630hrs, good timing, was able to finish my work just in time...

Doing some pre reading last few nights, well, if I'm paying that much for the school fees, I better be prepared and not need to retake any modules... Piangz... The more I read, the more I scared... Hai... dun know what I'm getting myself into, hopefully when the lessons starts proper, I won't be too lost... Psychologist, they really used lots of chim chim words...

Hazel turned 21! Had to leave her party early last night cos I had to report for work... How nice if I could stay, catch up and just talk cock with my cuzens... They all grow up liao lor... How time flies... My sister and hazel in uni, one doing Os, one still waiting to go U, and another doing nursing too! Went to NYP yesterday afternoon to pass her something, was waiting for her outside the lect hall, I was just sitting there, minding my own bus', drinking my iced lemon tea... And when the students came out of the lect hall, I had so many stares!!! Cow I look so weird meh?? Anyways, I noticed, these year 1 nursing students looked kinda old lor... kekeke... alot older then I expected, I think hor some even older then me lor.... wha hahahhaaa....

COme to think of it, I also not that young liao lar... Hitting 30 soon... Been in my line for like 6 bloody years!!! And where am I now? Still a lowly paid Staff Nurse... Hai. sometimes i just wonder... Wonder, wonder, wonder.... What am I doing ar? what i did wrong ar? dun know lar... Guess I'm in one of those cross roads ba....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home