Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh YEah!! Cancan Leong is officially On leave!!!! You dun know how glad I am...
No plans to go anywhere, but the tot of no dialysis, no IABP and no sick patients for an entire week! is just too cool!!!!!!!
Dun take this wrong, I love doing dialysis... just back to back dialysis for 2 consecutive nights... DRAINING...!

Tired, I'm seriously tired... Need a good break.... going crazy soon...

GOnna be the next Dialysis trainer, Ma says its a good thing, think so too, but that would mean, MORE "washing"!!!!
Think I might as well go look for a job at one of the dialysis centres! Mdm Freusinus, Ms Prisma, and MR AK 96's gonna be CAncan's good friends from now on.... (I love U all, just dun give me lots of problems!!)

SO looking forward for my dinner dates!!!!!
Dear friends, can we throw in KTV too?? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home