Monday, December 01, 2008

Just finished my 1st open book paper... 1st time in history I was late for a test!! 35% leh... And Can can was late!! lucky got time to finish the paper.... if not die lar!!!

Handed up my 1st assignment too!! Thats 2 loads off my chest... 2 more papers and 2 more assignment to go.... 1st time in my life I actually got my assignment proofread!! Well, many thanks to Mr Ong Swee Jin (wha hahaha... hopefully he doesn't kill me for putting up his chinese name!)... 2 more to go this semester hor... (praying that his hands not too full, if not won't have time to read my silly assignments...)

hmmm... I have decided, I will go, but hai.... I cannot stay too long, cos guess wat? I think is fate ba, or like someone said, "by divine intervention"... I on night, and I cannot change with anyone.... Hopefully I get to at least eat the 1st dish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home