Monday, December 08, 2008

Ha! So I went.... Erm... very eventful lor... Forgot to bring invitation card, Called that aunty Deen, and she didnt pick up my call! Called Big kor, realised that I didnt save his new number.... in the end had to call the Groom...

Guess What? I Saw Greg, but when I went over to say Hi, he gave me a "I totally have no Ideal who the hell are U look"... SO pai sei leh!!!

Well, Mr Hao jie and Qi Xiang took a while to remember me as well... Hai....

Makes me wonder, "I look so Different meh???"

Ooooo.... I met up with the frog leg prince too, 1st thing he asked me... Liyan Leh??? So Whaaaaaa.... right??? :P

I didn't managed to eat anything... the dinner started late (as usual....)
But I got to sit in between the 2 men that broke my heart... Whaaa hahahahaha.... How cool was that! Shit! forgot to take picture!!!!....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home